Saturday, January 29, 2011

Welcome to the Tank

Welcome to my little fishtank.  Life is simple here, fresh water and a few fish flakes are really all I need.   Of course, there comes a time when I want something more.  Since I have Koi Pond tastes on a fishbowl budget, I need to find some deals.


I like to shop in the local aquarium.  Remke Markets is often overlooked, but they have excellent customer service and can offer some great bargains to a shopper with a sharp eye.  I will be telling you all about what I find there, especially when I see unadvertised deals.    I also love the GAP Outlet.   They sell overstocked items at deep discounts.   It requires careful selection as much of it is damaged.  They do, however, receive shipments of great products which they sell for great prices.  When something new comes in, I will be the first to know.  Stay tuned and you will be the second to know!


Maintaining a quality fishtank can be expensive, so I will also be telling you about tried and true ways to earn money while working from your tank.  I will also share my tank improvement projects and frugal cooking ideas with you.  A little fish like me is by no means an expert, but I am trying out the things I blog about, and I hope you will join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment